Followers

Followers

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Divas by Design Love & Romance

Good morning friends!
Well I have already started operation proactive and so far it's not doing too bad! I have a list of jobs, of which I have already crossed off 3! I also have a daily schedule but I'm not stressing if I don't mange to keep to it, it's just a guideline and on each day I have a housework job assigned to myself, an exercise/workout and a period of relaxation. Just small stuff like bleach the sinks, 20 mins zumba and 30 mins book reading. It gives me reminders so I make sure I spend a little time relaxing as well as getting some of the other stuff done! I have also factored in some family time, like movie night and treasure hunts so watch this space!
Well it's valentines tomorrow so we are on a romantic theme at Divas by Design this week and wow do we have the most amazing prize from the fabulous store Craftie Charlie, pop across to the blog to see the stunning Prima prize they have on offer for you!
And here is my card for the challenge...
This is for my daughter to give to a boy at school (awwww) can't believe she is actually sending a valentine this year!
I have used the most stunning papers from Bazill Basics Vintage market place, just love them! Along with a prima bling swirl, heart dies from Memory box, flowers from Wild orchids and a sentiment from Stampin Up.
Now isn't it just typical that you go and leave a design team and then Janet produces the most adorable Chloe digi stamps that I have ever seen so I just had to run across to pink gem designs and buy them, they are so seriously cute, isn't this perfect?! My teamie Debs at Divas has also used one this week and she is so super cute too! I have coloured Chloe with prisma pencils of course.
I would like to enter this into..
OSAAT anything goes, Dream valley valentines, Sentimental sundays love is in the air, Corrosive hearts and flowers, The squirrel and the fox love, Lexis valentines, Craft your passion my valentine and A Gem of a challenge hearts/valentines.
Thanks so much for coming by my blog. We do hope you will join us in our challenge this week for a chance at the superb Prize. Please do pop across and see what the rest of the team have made for this challenge.
Massive hugs

32 comments:

Samantha said...

Gorgeous Rebekah. Love the colours :) soooo sweet your daughter is going to give this to the one she likes :)))
Hugs, Samantha

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Rebekah. x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oh my gosh that is so cute that your daughter is giving this to a boy at school!! ^_^ hehe!!! it is perfect...so sweet and love the pink :)

DesignerDiva said...

I'm not sure which I find the most impressive here...... Your super sweet card or the fact you did 20 minutes zumba! No I've decided it's the card! Lol it is a little beauty Rebekah and as usual with your cards - everything is perfect tied in together.
Keep up the good work with the new plan, you're certainly making me think about how I spend my day!
Hugs Laurie xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Super cute and super pretty, Rebekah! Hugs, Lesley

Sandra H said...

Hi Rebekah, Your card is stunning.....Such a beautiful image and the colouring and papers are stunning too! as always you produce such lovely creations and this is another of them x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah.
I will have to start doing a list, otherwise I spend nearly all day in my craft room and I need to do HW and keep on at my Spanish.
I also have candy. xxx

Margreet said...

beautiful card Rebekah...admire your schedule with the zumba work-out!!!
if you wish you could also enter Melonheadz Friends and Digi Sketch (see my blog)!
xxx Margreet

Sue said...

This is stunning Rebekah. I love that cute image and the colours and details are wonderful
Hugs Sue

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, beautiful colouring on gorgeous Chloe.
Hugs Kelly

CraftygasheadZo said...

Gorgeous card! So pretty. I just double checked with my boy that he didn't need a card. Let off this year apparently! (He's nearly 15!) Enjoy your week, take care Zo xx 93

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous! FABulous colours. FABulous image and I LOve all your embellishments.
Chrissyxx
Glad to see your on 'course' x

Jac’s Playground said...

Stunning as always Rebekah, love the colour palette. Mmmmmmm perhaps I need to get myself a list, not sure about 20mins of Zumba tho! Lol xx

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah rebekah!!
oh how sweet is she? this is a gorgeous card hunny and I love those hanging hearts too!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Gina's Cards said...

Stunning card Rebekah! Such a gorgeous bow and beautiful design.

Hugs
Gina x

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous colours and love that heart die. Hope your routine continues to go well.
hugs {brenda} x0x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is adorable Rebekah, I like the image the gem swirls and the hanging hearts.
Kevin xx

Debs said...

I have to agree Rebekah - these new Chloes are super cute indeed :o)
Love your card - the DP's are stunning.
Also love your daily tasks - not sure about 20 mins Zumba though - I wish!!!
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gosh this is a beauty Rebekah, love the cream and fuschia combination. What a fabulous bow too. Not sure I would give it to my daughter to give to a lad at school its far too beautiful!!!! Good idea with the lists I often do that and you do feel quite good as you cross things off, makes you feel you have accomplished something!

mags said...

A gorgeous card Rebekah. The image is so cute and love all the fab details. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and Corrosive Challenges.
Mags
x

Mimi said...

A super pretty card Rebekah, love your use of colour and how you have tied all the elements in. Fabulous bow tying, think I need lessons from your .. Best of luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge :)

Jane OSAAT DT

Pamela said...

Hi Rebekah, gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and the image.
luv
Debby

Michelle said...

Gorgeous this card. I hope the boy will also like it.
Thanks for joining us at CYP.
xxx Michelle

CraftyGirl said...

Such a pretty card. Love all the bling. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Janet said...

Wow Rebekah this is stunning......how sweet that your daughter is giving it to a boy at school xx

Kaylee Snyder said...

Such a sweet card. I love the image. Thanks for joining us this week at CYP. Hope to see you again.

Jo said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
Hugs Jo x
DT

Gem said...

aww how sweet! gorgeous creation :) x

CG said...

Fabulous! Love how you've colored the image, and how great it looks with all your embellishments too. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT. Best, CG

Lin said...

Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations with your super cute and beautifully coloured valentine card.

Lin xx

Camellia Cards said...

Aah that was so sweet x