Followers

Followers

Thursday 10 January 2013

Some Odd Girl at Crafty Boots

Hey everyone! I hope you are all having great weeks so far.
Today I want to show you a fabulous little Some Odd Girl stamp called Gifty Gwen which is available at Crafty Boots store.  I was so thrilled to be asked by Stephanie-Emma to be part of the shop DT and Blog where we will be showcasing the wonderful things on offer at the store once and sometimes twice a week, it would be so good if you would pop over and be one of our new followers so you don't miss out on all the great inspiration and products!
I have used gorgeous MME papers here in yummy pinks and oranges (what a sparkling colour combo!)
My flowers are WOC and my butterfly is little snippets. The cute little boot charm came in my little package from Crafty boots tied up with my stamp (well I just had to use it!) My little sentiment also came with the stamp set.
I have coloured Gwen with prisma pencils. Try not to look too closely as I must have dropped the edging stamp (stempelglede) that I used around the image and she looks like she has freckles! I guess that sort of suits her with that coloured hair!
Do check out the shop blog for inspiration and there is a challenge blog too that you can join in with! Don't forget also to check out the wonderful goodies in store, there will be Saturated Canary rubba coming in really soon!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges..
Lexis creations anything goes, Crafty creations something new (A New DT spot), Pennys paper crafty anything goes and the paper shelter flowers.
Thanks for coming by my blog folks!
Massive hugs

22 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Simply stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

Hanna said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Everything about it is simply AMAZING. The combination of colours is fabulous and your design is absolutely OUTSTANDING. Love how you've placed the yellow paper diagonally. Beautiful details too (as always) love the flowers and the bling swirl, it looks so pretty!

Have a nice day,
hugs
Hanna

CraftygasheadZo said...

It's beautiful and I love those colours!! Zo xx

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Rebekah, such a cute image and loving the colours.
Hugs Wendy xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely stunning sweetie, I love the image and the fresh spring colours, the textures are beautiful and the floral arrangement is stunning. Sorry it has taken me a while to hop over I am still trying to get back in to the swing of things I know it's a bit late but I hope the new year is good to you
Lindsay xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous Rebekah! You always do the most stunning floral arrangements - so pretty! Hugs Susan x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card rebekah, I like the sweet image, the papers and the embellishment, congratulations on your new Dt post they are lucky to have you.
Kevin xx

Brigitte said...

Beautiful card!!!! Lovely and bright, I really like her auburn hair! Hugs, Brigitte

Creations by Shirl said...

Fantastic card as always... love all those embellishes you decorate your cards with.... Pretty image on this card...

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, love that butterfly, xxx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, love that butterfly, xxx

Cordine said...

GOrgeous card!
Hugs
Cordine

Sandra H said...

Hi Rebekah, Your card is stunning the image is pretty and the layout is totally gorgeous!! x

Sandra H said...

Hi Rebekah, Your card is stunning the image is pretty and the layout is totally gorgeous!! x

coops said...

so stunning rebekah.really gorgeous image and design and i love your tutti fruiti colours :D

xx coops xx

mags said...

Such a gorgeous card Rebekah. The image is so cute and love the colour combo and your fab embellishments.
Mags
x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Rebekah that image is a stunner I really love the wonderful colours you have used the papers and embellishments all look amazing, top notch card.
hugs
lorraine x

Lindsey said...

Awesome papers and embellishments! Great card. So glad you joined us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

Anonymous said...

Love it. Lots of great textures and colors blends with this. Your little charm is adorable. Thanks for joining our AG challenge at Penny's this week.
Tammy DT

Rina said...

These are not my favorite images but LOVE what you have done with this one!!!

Rina

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Rebekah - this is a lovely card. I love the candy store colours you've used! Thanks for sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time in our "Anything Goes" challenge.
Helen x (DT)

Debs said...

What a lovely Flowery card Rebekah,
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge this week.
Good Luck.
Hugs Debs